Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Random Something or Other #2

I haven't posted this feature in awhile, but it's a super stressful week in my neck of the woods and I can use a little break from the heavy thinking!  It brought a smile to my face to go back and read Random Something or Other #1.  For today, here we go...

This is me today...
random, laundry, socks
Yes, I'm wearing mismatched socks and, yes, I'm writing this blog post on the washing machine.  I'm positive if I walk away, I'll be re-washing this forgotten load of laundry for the 3rd time this week.

This was my last tweet...

These are the books I'm reading.... 
The Signature of All Things
by Elizabeth Gilbert

Ancient Histories
by Peter James & Nick Thorpe

This is what I'm thinking...
It'd be fun to turn this Random Something or Other feature into a weekly link-up...

What's your random something for today?

0 comments: