Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Random Something or Other #1

I really love reading random list blog posts, and they are really easy to write, so I think I'll start trying to share some of my own....

This is me this morning...

This is my last FB status update...

Within 5 minutes this morning Jax & Lucca got caught twice playing in the toilet, spilled an entire cup of milk all over me, and then crawled up on the table and started eating double-fists of butter. 
I'm really starting to re-think this twin thing...

These are the blog posts I'm procrastinating...
  • My (P)interesting Family: Felted Wool Mittens
  • Help For Picky Eaters
  • Reasons To Use a Food Scale
  • My #Disneyside Vday Party

This was my morning's impulse buy (Woot sucked me in...)...



Welcome to my Wednesday :)

0 comments: