Monday, November 26, 2012

I'm a Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips Believer!

I had the chance to try these first-hand and wondered, "Do Crest 3D Whitestrips Professional Effects really work?" After 7 days, I can tell you, "Yes! They really do work!!"

I roped my husband into being my guinea pig, but trust me, he had no regrets in the end.  He started out with some seriously yellow-spotted teeth...

Teeth Whitening

...and ended up with some pearly whites...


Here is some insight into his brain while using the Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips for 7 days:

Day 1 
 "Absolutely the worst!  I'm drooling all over and talking a lot like my 2-year-old.  Plus, tasting plastic in my mouth is not pleasant."

Important to know: the instructions recommend NOT brushing your teeth before applying the whitening strip.  They're surprisingly vague on whether you should brush afterwards.  You'll want to (and he did) because your teeth will feel slimy.

Day 3
 "These are definitely only to be worn when no company is going to be dropping by.  That means I've been waiting until the couple hours right before bed, and last night I completely forgot."

Day 5
  "The strips apply really easy.  And my wife isn't even noticing I have them on (well, at least until she remembers I'm around and tries to ask me something)"

Day 7 
"HOLY COW!  I thought I noticed an immediate difference on Day 1 (and I did), but tonight when I was all done I couldn't stop staring at my teeth in the mirror!  They're WHITE, and they're SHINY!  I never would have spent the time or money to have this done at the dentist's office.  Really, really amazing!"

Crest 3D White Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects

Do Crest 3D Whitestrips really work? In our house, we are now teeth whitening believers!  2 hours a day for 7 days is nothing to undo years of yellowing teeth.  And being able to do it at home for a fraction of what it would cost at the dentist is even better!

Have you used a product for tooth whitening before? 

Products mentioned in this post were provided 
complimentary through Influenster for my review. 
 I was not compensated or influenced in writing my opinions.

0 comments: