Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ultimate Thanksgiving from Cravebox

I have to admit my second Cravebox isn't as over-the-top thrilling as the first, but that doesn't make it bad.  What it does have going for it is being stuffed full of improved-for-convenience Thanksgiving staples.  The products this time around are things we'll all be needing in the next few days...


Not Pictured:  Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits, $35 voucher Folded Words customizable cards by Walgreens,

Truly, the food items I've listed above will make your holiday preparations so much easier!  Especially the green beans which hold up so well in a classic creamy green bean casserole.  I've used the homestyle stock before with mixed results-sometimes it leaves a greasy coating on my tongue-but I tried it last night in a black bean soup and it tasted great!

What I'm really excited about are the Folded Words cards by Walgreens and the chocolate covered pomegranate candies.  I had twins in August and haven't sent out birth announcements yet, and of course it's also time for Christmas cards.  I think one of these designs will be perfect...




As for the candy...
...it's all gone!

Retail $ of box items: $57.99
-$14.00 shipping:
$43.99

Tell me, how do you make your
 Thanksgiving Day cooking a little easier?

All items mentioned in this box were provided for my review. 
 I was not compensated or influenced in writing my opinions.

0 comments: