Monday, November 12, 2012

Cooking Light Selects Cravebox


My first Cravebox has me SOOO excited for more to come!  Look at the amazing food that the mailman delivered to me...
L to R: (3) Fruit Crisp from Dole, Kitchen Measurements Conversion Magnet, (2) Perfect Pinch Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning from McCormick, Torani Salted Caramel Syrup, Nectresse 100% natural sweetener, & Tully's French Roast Coffee.

Trying the things in this box has been a lot of fun for my family.  The Perfect Pinch made a really simple and fast chicken dinner over the weekend, and the Nectresse worked great to sweeten up my husband's late-night grapefruit snack.  Today, though, I want to focus on the two things in the Cooking Light Selects Cravebox that we absolutely loved!

Torani Salted Caramel Syrup
What can I say?  It's DELICIOUS!!!!  I tried it in apple cider on Friday and wasn't a huge fan, but have had it in hot chocolate every day since then and my mouth begins to water while I'm stirring it in!

If you looking for ideas on what to do with the Salted Caramel Syrup, or any other of the dozens of flavors Torani offers, you'll definitely want to check out their website.  It's packed full of great recipes and ideas.  A few that I want to try are:

Go look for your favorite flavors at Torani.com, or find them on Facebook at I.like.torani.

Dole Fruit Crisps

The new Dole Fruit Crisps are delightful!  30-seconds in the microwave, pour on the oatmeal topping, and you've got a warm tasty treat.  We tried the peach, apple cinnamon, and apple pear and liked each of them well enough.  The apples in the apple cinnamon are still crunchy, which was nice!  And what's great is that the box shown above includes two bowls of fruit crisp-that was a great surprise!  Take a look at my kid's reactions...

You can find more information at Dole.com or on Twitter @DoleFoods

For my first Cravebox, the item's I received from Cooking Light Selects definitely did not disappoint!  And since I'm not a coffee-drinker, I'm going to pass the excitement on to you.  Watch tomorrow for Freemples' first giveaway, a 12 oz. bag of Tully's french roast coffee!

Retail $ of box items: $33.89 
-$13.00 shipping=
$20.89

Be sure to check out my first post on Cravebox here
All items mentioned in this box were provided for my review. 
 I was not compensated or influenced in writing my opinions.

0 comments: